Experienced Business And Real Estate Solutions For Businesses And Individuals Throughout Albany And The Capital Region
The Law Office of Alexander Powhida offers general civil practice services with an emphasis in the areas of real estate law and business law in Albany and throughout the Capital Region.
Attorney Alexander Powhida has years of experience handling complex transactional and litigation matters throughout New York state and Connecticut. Those experiences fully inform him of the real world factors that often lie at the foundation of a dispute or that drive business decisions. He makes it his business to understand and support you and your business with quality legal services.
The Law Office of Alexander Powhida emphasizes services exclusively in the area of business law for small and midsized business interests, including:
- Business and commercial litigation: Dispute resolution and litigation services for partnership, membership or shareholder disputes, breach of contract or any other type of business or commercial matter.
- Business counseling and transactions: From legal counsel about what type of business entity will meet your goals, to drafting contracts and employment agreements, to strategic business guidance and risk management, the firm is ready to serve as your affordable outside legal counsel.
- Auto dealership law: The firm serves the needs of auto dealerships, including advice on operations and financing law, franchise law and franchisee rights, and regulatory advice and guidance.
- Construction law: The firm serves the needs of developers, general contractors, subcontractors and materials suppliers in the construction trades throughout the Capital Region, providing contracts advice, collections and litigation services in all areas of construction law.
- Real estate: Full services for purchases and sales of commercial real estate, commercial leasing, residential transactions, residential leasing, title and boundary disputes, and litigation on behalf of property owners.
From offices in Albany, the Law Office of Alexander Powhida provides legal counsel for business owners and individuals with contract, real estate and business interests in communities throughout the Capital Region in upstate New York. Arrange a free initial consultation with Albany business, commercial litigation and real estate lawyer Alexander Powhida today.
The firm believes that integrity is critical to developing a successful attorney-client relationship. You will work directly with your attorney and receive exceptional client service and responsive communication throughout your legal matter.
Call 518-417-2995 or toll free 800-638-8596 to discuss your legal needs. A convenient email contact form is also available to arrange an initial free consultation. The firm offers reasonable fees based on fair and clear billing policies. For your convenience, you may pay by credit card or arrange a payment plan that meets the needs of your business and the law firm. The firm is also capable of handling the needs of clients whose primary language is Mandarin Chinese or Japanese.